Monday, December 5, 2011

World 2-1: Curse of Monkey Island

Curse of Monkey Island
~PC

Original Completion Date: January 13th, 2011

Curse of Monkey Island is not only hilarious, it also has quite a few challenging puzzles. It's a point and click style game where the main objective is to lift the evil pirate curse you accidentally set on your fiancée while proposing to her with a cursed diamond ring.

I played this game a lot as a kid, so the first half was a breeze for me. The second half, however, took me a lot longer to complete as I probably never finished it in my childhood. It took me about 5 hours to finish.

What I loved most about Curse of Monkey Island was the great sense of humour, and how all the characters had very developed personalities. The story is very intriguing, and best of all you can pick what you want to say to other characters. I highly recommend this game for a very entertaining few hours of PC game fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment